Clear all

How to remove virus from android phone. Do phone get virus | how to check 2018

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Forum 1
(@Anonymous)
New Member Guest

Today we see That do phone get viruses and if yes how do phone gets virus and how person can check or scan for virus on their android phone and finally how to remove virus from android phone. so continue reading and read full article.
Read more like this:5 Best fast charging apps for android devices 2018. (charge your phone with 2x speed).
Do phone gets viruses?
In simple words there is no word like android virus as we know today android phones are as like computers so getting virus in phone may our big question but there is no type of malware made that can work in android as in computer.
But question does not ends here. there are many malicious software and apps in android phone that contain a type of malware or virus that can steal private information, passwords, account numbers and track user's location.

How do i get android virus.
Read also:How to increase social media followers fast 2018.
The main question that you must have that from where do android virus comes form.There are many ways of getting this virus in android phone like when we download unknown app with low reviews that can be virus containing app. I should prefer you to download only by using playstore and see ratings and review before you download it.

The android virus can also come from web. so use safe browser that prevent you from virus attacks on your phone. i recommend chrome or firefox.
Symptoms of an Infected Device
Data Usage:the rapid depletion of data is clear sign of virus. That’s because the virus is trying to run a lot of background tasks and communicate with the internet.Your internet will also drain fast. You need to buy data as it would be lost quickly.
Crashing Apps:  Your games would start crashing. You just opened the game and suddenly it crashed that’s strange. It never used to happen. After the game crashes a few more times, you start to suspect fowl-er, foul play. Most viruses tamper with your regular operations, and it’s common for your favorite apps to crash without explanation.
Pop-Ups: pop up ads will start showing on you phone. these are the ads that you must not click and they are made to destroy your device.
Unexplained Charges: Ads and crashing apps are annoying. Mysterious billing will hit you where it hurts, your bank account. It’s particularly common among Android users who find unusual charges in the “SMS” category.
Unwanted Apps: unwanted apps would be downloaded on your phone automatically. They’re designed to avoid detection of virus on your phone. if you find any app that you have not downloaded before, just delete it.
Battery Drain:  Not only does your android phone use up more data, but the battery drains out faster as well. Like actual viruses, malware can leave the body of your device completely exhausted.
Read also: How to increase mobile phone battery life 2018.
These symptoms of infected devices is taken from website called komando
How can i protect my device from android virus?
There are simple precautions that you have to keep in mind to be safe from android virus.
1.Download from trusted sites: You should always keep in mind that from which site you are downloading your file. whatever you are downloading just see that is the website trusted or not. most of trusted websites have better looks than others.
In case of downloading apps or software playstore is best choice.
2.checking permissions: Every app you download on you android phone asks permissions to access various functions of you android phone. so you should not download the apps that needs useless permissions.
Like if google maps asks me for permission to access my location its fine. but if any browsing app asks me for my location its clearly seems that it can be malware containing app.
3.check ratings and reviews: we often download apps from google play store just by seeing good icon of app. but most important is to check ratings and reviews of the app. most fake apps are mentioned by people on review section thus you can be sure what you are downloading on your phone.
4.Download antivirus: The most easiest way to get rid of getting virus on your phone. It automatically detect virus on your phone and prevent them to enter on your android device. 360 security would be the best antivirus for you.

How to remove virus from you android phone?
lets say after taking all precaution still virus gets in your android phone. so what should i do know. no worry, there is only one method of used in this case that everyone would tell you.
Step 1: Put your android phone into safe mode. this will not allow any third party apps running that can be malware also.
Step 2: On many devices you can press the power button to access the power off options, then press and hold Power off to bring up an option to restart in Safe mode.
(you can see how to put your phone into safe mode on google)
Step 3: when your phone is on safe mode choose than open your settings and choose downloaded apps only.
step 4: Chances are you will know when your device started misbehaving, and you can usually line that up with a new app you might have downloaded.

If you don't know the name of the app you think has infected your Android phone or tablet, go through the list and look for anything dodgy-looking or that you know you haven't installed or shouldn't be running on your device.
This is all about android virus hope you liked it and if yes do share.

Share: