> What are Front End Technologies
Front end as the name says is the part in front of the user, the UI or user interface of any application or software. The Controls, text, and any information displayed in a software/ application is the front end of an Application. The technologies we use to create front end and UI are called front-end technologies.
> Why we use Front End Technologies
Whatever software or application, we create, we need to display it to the user so the user can access the software and interact with it. A user can send or receive information from the frontend. Some more reasons :
- To display information
- To display form and buttons to access system
- To help user search for information easily
- To make the system comfortable so that a user feels as it is working as like in the real world he may do something.
- To display graphs, charts, and visualizations.
- For adding effects, animations to a software to make it fun to use
- To make a system classy looks for eye candy
- We can also create games using some additional libraries
- To separate the server part, we create UI on the front end, known as client side.
- To make dynamic application
> Some Front End Technologies
Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) is the standard markup language for creating web pages and web applications. It is the oldest and popular language for writing web pages. It is used in nearly every project for creating the structure, layout, and controls on every web page.
CSS or Cascading Style Sheets are the sheets for writing styles of a web page. We use CSS for designing a web page and add styles to it like colors, background, font size and more. CSS is used alongside HTML.
6. Angular 2/4/5
Angular (commonly referred to as “Angular 4” or “Angular 2”) is a TypeScript-based open-source front-end web application platform led by the Angular Team at Google and by a community of individuals and corporations. Angular is a complete rewrite from the same team that built AngularJS. It is used for single page applications.
Bootstrap is the second most-starred project on GitHub, with more than 121,000 stars.
So that’s all for now. Write below in the comments which is your favorite technology for the front end or you suggest a combination. Feel free to share and comment on what you like. Share with your friends, family, and relatives. Stay connected for more coming To Tekraze.