Hello guys i’m back. I will start a series of basics of Photoshop here from basic and step by step guide.First of all this series is for those who don’t have much knowledge of designing or want to learn from zero. The very first question is in our mind is that what is PhotoShop?
So lets us discuss what is Photoshop, what we can do in Photoshop ?
Adobe Photoshop is a software application for image editing and photo retouching for use on Windows or MacOS computers. Photoshop offers users the ability to create, enhance, or otherwise edit images, artwork, and illustrations. Changing backgrounds, simulating a real-life painting, or creating an alternative view of the universe are all possible with Adobe Photoshop. It is the most widely used software tool for photo editing, image manipulation, and retouching for numerous image and video file formats. The tools within Photoshop make it possible to edit both individual images as well as large batches of photos. There are several versions of Photoshop, including Photoshop CC, Photoshop Elements, and Photoshop Lightroom. Adobe Photoshop is available on its own as a subscription that includes Photoshop Lightroom, and as part of the larger Creative Cloud subscription.
What we can do in Photoshop?
- You can edit a image ,build a new logo for your company/firm/college anything ,you can create a flexes ,banners,Visting cards ,portfolio etc.It’s used by graphic artists, designers and photographers, among others, and can enhance and manipulate images to improve their overall appearance. It’s an excellent tool that makes photo editing easy and efficient.
- Architects use Photoshop’s 2-D- and 3-D-rendering and editing tools to create more realistic design models for building projects. Photoshop’s editing tools allow architects to enhance the images they create, adding shadows and texture to make models more realistic.
- Animators use Photoshop’s multilayered rendering system to create complex characters and backgrounds. They can also use the program to edit backgrounds and create animations from still images.
- Digital or scanned images can be edited for use online or in-print. Website layouts can be created within Photoshop; their designs can be finalized before developers move on to the coding stage. Stand-alone graphics can be created and exported for use within other programs.
- Charts, infographics, and posters. Because I’m so familiar with photoshop (familiar, not an artistic genius), I find apps like Micros Publisher very limiting. I can make whatever chart, infographic, and poster I want using Photoshop.
Adobe Photoshop CS6 Essential tools Learning Outcomes:
- Understand the User Interface.
- Effectively identify and use the various tools within PhotoShop CS6.
- Modify and enhance your image for production and delivery.
- Remove Background elements from image.
- Crop elements out of the image.
- Insert text onto your image.
- Draw onto your image to create various effects.
- Free transform a selection you have cut from an image.
In our next tutorial we will discuss about the tools and use one by one that tools.
That is all for today , keep visiting for more coming in this series . Feel free to like, comment ,share and give your opinions in comments below. Your valuable comments help us in giving you more relevant content . Be a part of Tekraze family, have a nice day.